2011年12月16日星期五

Prosperity And Lonely Not Divided Into Tera Gold

Prosperity And Lonely Not Divided Into WOW Gold Really, love just so so. Life goes on Tera Gold, some days away won't come back. Passion years just ignorant youth in India. Some things in my heart deep branded an trace. Give me a location to stand I can hold up the earth. But, god gave me you, but I will stretch out his hand to hold your gentleness.

1. Through the day, night, in my eyes, just a no various color words. Drink the tea grown weary shrinkage, frozen in a chair with finish see write-up soon after post postings. An individual stated to me all day extended, the world wide web is just not excellent. Along with knit a frown, I maintain silent. This really is my habits, a few years ago habit. Not because anybody and adjust. I'm I, no one can dominate. So, usually alone.

2. Really like is like a night blooming epiphyllum,, night to fall. Once, fantasy, and loved hand to into the church. Then, a group of dove. Was the black sheep from the family, persistence, and now the rest plus the public, cold. Stand a-tiptoe to walk inside the extreme edge of a cliff and wave your fingers, there's no fear. My option, remain in the globe had not betrayed. Hate not who, extra blame not who, feelings of appreciate, to hurt. I had this destiny. So do not recall some warm picture. I just, don't choose to deceive ourselves.

3. The bed from the figures, and embrace is soft. Do not speak, will by no means let the cat out from the bag. So, I normally hold them to himself, or, a very good cry. I'm not youngsters. I'm a nervous person, so had been to continue. Keep sorrow, content. Use each hands to comfort.

4. The days, no rest for. Smile, like the peace, happiness mean to share. Not pleased time, like the sound of loud, ear as an alternative to all back. Think in your self is usually a robust person, even when lost every thing. Tears dry, for really like ourselves. Is my is I, not my in no way not me. A motto. Won't really feel discomfort face. I actually one of a kind feeling, forget so swiftly, catch a also cannot hold.

5. Take all night, and lay down on the bed, to determine the time of Annie.. Among the lines, black and white crisscross, stuffy heart is extremely tight. Eat the food and medicine, does not help matters either. Open the night air conditioning, holding the quilt wrapped himself, nonetheless feel cold. Early inside the morning on the balcony, have jumped down, clear profound impulse impulse. I fear. Even though not recognize fear what. A blank.

6. The busy life, light to foil, the man within the street come and go. Breathing the same spot air, who and that are unfamiliar. Strange, by far the most familiar stranger. Prosperity and lonely not divided, the additional prosperous, the more lonely. False in the surface, and cover all the ugly, open your eyes close their eyes are the identical. In order to survive, to whom, who for crazy who sorry, here delivers a location. Cheating, lies, across each and every second. Suddenly tired of life, want to run far, from now on company. Back towards the very first, like absolutely nothing occurred.

7. Typically forget the bleached sky stunned, cloud a float by. Slowly. Very clean. Put his hand on the eyes, open, the sky in my in between 5 fingers. Gently can seem to hold. Illusion can let anyone get drunk, which includes me. In a way, it is actually so distinctive. What the hell am I the search. Definitely at a loss.

8. Often happy and tied for harm. 1 step from the cheap tera gold. Always bear in mind that the forgotten and together with. The moment to. All of all, find out to forgive. By the way, the tolerance. The blossom, even a vapour.

没有评论:

发表评论