2011年11月23日星期三

Wow Gold Price Is Very Good Even When They Should Develop

Has But my cloth is to my FS tailor, a group did not sell, still buy a nice, I don't have the luck, can't explosion door, so wow gold can only hard points made slowly And mining the rough stone, digging heavy stones, stones of heavy sell well, the price is very good also, when lower worth developing.

The following is I make rs gold several methods to:1: special business:Of course you must be hate, I scalping equipment also is such, but there's a time when in order to survive, knowing it is bad, or have to do, but a don't cheat, two not steal, constantly beg, to be doing honest, can't do it, I, in equipment that we should be able to understand?

Just started from 0 a coin and began to a point of points, may make good luck, 10 levels in burrell dozen dog, five minutes off two "swift potions" of formula, because do not know the new market and a sell the 3 G, a sell 10 runescape gold, the same thing, which is so great, but of course, this is my first fee, started later every day, I usually visit auction target on weapons, general good attributes of the weapons, as long as not to sell too expensive, I will buy a fixed, and then changed hands, this is no sold the business, as long as is a good thing, as long as you have sold isn't a tall unusual, there's always someone to, a FS rod (+ 6 resistance to + 10 intelligence) and the blue with weapons, level 5 G I generally buy, 10 G sell go out, very hot, I totally sold 8, hey hey, a bit black; A bow "eagle of the claw body" general 4 G-6 rs gold to buy, 8 to 12 G sold, as also sold 6-7, and is a thief dagger "black tooth the blade of" 5 G average, 12 cheapest wow gold sell, also sold several, and, of course, the other.

没有评论:

发表评论